There is a specific topic that I have a thirst and major interest to learn. The topic that I would like to learn about is the stock market in Economics class. I am very interested in money and how people invest and spend their money. I do not really enjoy Economics class because I believe it is very boring and a pointless class but this lesson would make the class a lot more interesting for many reasons. I hope to learn about the stock market before senior year ends.
The stock market is something that I do not know enough about. I am aware that people invest in certain stocks and try to make money in the process. Personally, I would like to learn about the stock market because my father works with stocks for a living. He is the head trader at his company and I would like to learn more about what he does every day. Learning about the stock market in Economics class would help me learn more about what my father does for a living.
The stock market could potentially be involved in my future as a career. My dad didn't think he would have been associated with the stock market when he was younger and neither do I but I would consider it when I get to college. I want to get a head start in High School so when I get to College I will have a better understanding and I will not be an outcast. The stock market is a topic that I have a thirst to learn about.
Have you asked Ms. Francis if and when she is going to cover the stock market?
ReplyDelete