Sunday, November 3, 2013

How I learn

10/31/13-

How I learn

          Everyone learns differently with different types of learning that they prefer.  Some types of learning perforations include Kinesthetic, Linguistic, Logical, Interpersonal, Intrapersonal. Spatial, and Musical.  Everyone prefers one of these types of learning the most.  The type of learning that I prefer the most out of the ones listed is Spatial.  The type of learning that I really dislike and does not help in any way is Logical.  I am not good with math and numbers so it would actually make my learning harder rather than easier.
          The learning technique that I prefer is Spatial.  Spatial learning involves looking at two o three dimensional pictures.  Looking at pictures truly does help me learn because I have a good photogenic memory.  I can remember anything that I see in a picture rather than reading words out of a book or using math to learn.  I have been "picture smart" for a really long time .  Looking at pictures in a lesson being taught helps me understand the information being taught rather than listening to the teacher speak about the information or reading.
          Mathematics has always been a difficult subject for me to learn.  I am absolutely horrible with numbers and formulas that are used in mathematics.  They are all complicated and challenging to work with and ever since I started using mathematical formulas when I was younger, I have never enjoyed or fully understood them.  I am really thankful to not have math classes in my school schedule for my senior year because I wouldn't be confident about the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment